1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Stood on a glass bottom floor 88 levels high!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t >.> And I have.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My cat :(
5. What countries did you visit?
None, I stayed in Australia.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Confidence, sercurity, independence.
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
28th April - my 21st party.
23rd October - my one year with Zach.
12th-17th December - Melbourne trip.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I got a pretty awesome job, made it to one year with my love and travelled interstate.
9. What was your biggest failure?
There could be a few…
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Tonsilitis, conjunctivitis, vomitting bugs. All the lovely things that go with childcare!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Got some pretty cool things at Sexpo ;) haha I bought a PS3 & a Joel Birch artwork!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Gigs, food, exciting things to do with my boyfriend, Melbourne trip, clothes.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Every concert, Melbourne, one year, DJ’ing, Sexpo, Merlin Pass (aquarium, wildlife park etc), new kitten :)
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
For Baltimore - All Time Low.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
The same happiness, I guess. Probably bigger, and definitely poorer -_-
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being clingy, worrying, being sad.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2012?
I was already in love <3
22. What was your favourite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I got really into The Amity Affliction.
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
I don’t know. Some things.
28. What was your favourite film of this year?
29. What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
o.0 a belt…
31. What kept you sane?
Zach, friends, music.
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Though Joel Birch grabbed my boob…
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
34. Who did you miss?
We The Kings D:
35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Try and worry less, be independent, be less clingy. Just go with the flow.
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“Let me give you my heart, let me give you my tears. Let me give you my life, let me give you my fears.”