2nd January 2013
Photo with 2 notes
One of the last photos of 2012 :)
With my gorgeous boy Zach at Hot Damn! <3
Now for a quiz to sum up the year :)
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Stood on a glass bottom floor 88 levels high!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t >.> And I have.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My cat :(
5. What countries did you visit?
None, I stayed in Australia.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Confidence, sercurity, independence.
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
28th April - my 21st party.
23rd October - my one year with Zach.
12th-17th December - Melbourne trip.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I got a pretty awesome job, made it to one year with my love and travelled interstate.
9. What was your biggest failure?
There could be a few…
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Tonsilitis, conjunctivitis, vomitting bugs. All the lovely things that go with childcare!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Got some pretty cool things at Sexpo ;) haha I bought a PS3 & a Joel Birch artwork!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Gigs, food, exciting things to do with my boyfriend, Melbourne trip, clothes.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Every concert, Melbourne, one year, DJ’ing, Sexpo, Merlin Pass (aquarium, wildlife park etc), new kitten :)
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
For Baltimore - All Time Low.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
The same happiness, I guess. Probably bigger, and definitely poorer -_-
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being clingy, worrying, being sad.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2012?
I was already in love <3
22. What was your favourite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I got really into The Amity Affliction.
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
I don’t know. Some things.
28. What was your favourite film of this year?
29. What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
o.0 a belt…
31. What kept you sane?
Zach, friends, music.
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Though Joel Birch grabbed my boob…
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
34. Who did you miss?
We The Kings D:
35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Try and worry less, be independent, be less clingy. Just go with the flow.
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“Let me give you my heart, let me give you my tears. Let me give you my life, let me give you my fears.”
19th December 2012
Photoset with 3 notes
I had the most amazing time away. I went down to Melbourne with my boy, and it was just the best time :) I loved pretty much living with him for just under a week. And going and doing touristy things. It was just such a great time :) Here’s some of the awesome things we did!
We arrived at midday, checked in + did our grocery shopping.Then we caught the tram to Festival Hall to see Alexisonfire’s final show :)
We went to Melbourne Aquarium! It was brilliant! We got to see gorgeous penguins, cute baby sea horses and cool Octopus!
We then shopped around (well, looked around haha) Bourke Street Mall, which was pretty cool!
Then we ended up at Next! hanging with some friends we know from down there and drinking and dancing.
We went to Old Melbourne Gaol where we were incarcerated! I was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon, and Zach with vandalism haha. We were then locked in a cell and got to see what it was like. We then looked around and learnt some interesting facts. It’s the place where Ned Kelly was hanged!
We then went to The Mana Bar, where we played PS3, Nintendo and Xbox and downed Red Vs Blue shots and sipped Princess Peach and Ocarina of Lime cocktails haha
Later that night, we went to Crown Casino and had dinner and watched the awesome fire show along The Yarra.
We got up early to get a train and a bus down to Dromana to go to one of my best friends 21st. We got to see all of Flinders Street Station, which is beautiful! We got to see the pier and some of the nice little cafes. We then headed to her house where we helped set up for her party. It was so much fun and so lovely to see her family and meet her partner and friends!
After being treated with bacon and eggs for breakfast, we made our way back to the CBD.
We headed to Eureka Skydeck, which is the 88th level of the Eureka building. The views were amazing and we got to watch the sunset. We stood in the outside area which was freezing and a little scary.
Then we did the unthinkable. We went into The Edge. Which is pretty much a cube with 4.5cm thick glass floor that goes out the side of the building. It was terrifying to look down and see the street below us, but it was so much fun, and I’m so proud of myself for doing it!
We then went to Madame Brussels, a very beautiful fairy tale like bar.
After that, it was back to the casino to actual gamble!
After a later check out, we went to the 3 level EB Games and played all the games in the Nintendo experience.
We then made our way to Federation Square and then into ACMI. We got to see some awesome things and even make a Matrix video! ACMI was an awesome place, and I can’t wait to go again!
We then went down to St Kilda and had yummy chips at the cafe on the pier.
We had the amazing Lord Of The Friends one last time and then it was time to head back to the airport :(
I love Melbourne, and I cannot wait to go back! It’s one of my favourite places, and there’s still so many things I’d love to do!
6th December 2012
Photo with 1 note
Some of the most important people in my life :)
The besties; Emily, Natalie + Matt.
And the boy, Zach, who is also the best friend :)
Life would suck without these amazing kids!
23rd October 2012
Post with 6 notes
I had an amazing time with my boy celebrating our one year :)
We went to a very lovely, romantic Italian restaurant and then had cheesecake for dessert. We also had a pretty awesome candle lit spa bath with bubbles and champagne back at our hotel!
We finished off the weekend with a nice lunch and a very yummy sundae at the pub on Sunday!
Then for our actual anniversary, we went to a yum all you can eat Brazillian place. Very different, but awesome! We also took cute Asian photobooth photos and watched a movie together.
It was just a perfect weekend with the one that I love more than anything. This past year has been the best year of my life and I couldn’t be happier! :)
13th June 2012
Post with 3 notes
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Both are pretty scary. I guess looking into someone’s eyes when they’re telling me how they feel. Cos sometimes, I have no idea what they’re going to say…
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I was left alone in the city by my boyfriend. I was really angry because he promised to be there, and I was worried that I’d be alone. I’m not angry now. It’s all in the past.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
Is it bad that I can’t choose between Zach and my mum?
For both, I’d tell them I love them and thankyou for everything.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I would tell a handful of close people, purely because I couldn’t do it alone. I’d be absolutely terrified.
I’d do things I’d always wanted to do, but maybe had been too scared to. I’d travel somewhere, I’d spend a whole weekend just making love to my boyfriend, I’d make sure I’d told everyone everything I needed to tell them.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
You can’t have love without trust. But I love being in love and being loved.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I love my job. So much. But, I’d save the dog. I could not see an innocent animal die.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
For me, it’s the same person. It would be horrible.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I don’t know. I’m in a very happy relationship, so I couldn’t ruin that. But I’d hate to hurt my best friend. But I don’t have feelings like that, so I’d tell them the truth.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
I really don’t know. I’m not that close to them. But, I would, so they’d have that time with their family and close friends.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes, because I am trustworthy and loyal. Sure, I fuck up. But I try my best. I think I’d love to be my friend haha.
11. Does love = sex?
Nope. I think physical love is a big thing, because there is nothing like having that physical intimacy with a partner. But it doesn’t make it the same thing.
12. Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
No, because it’s not my place, and I can’t imagine that would be the only reason they were the one let go.
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I told my boyfriend something over the weekend. Something that was hurting me.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? That you don’t love them back. As much as being hurt is horrible, hurting someone else is worse.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
My mum. My boyfriend. I love them both equally, and they both mean the world to me.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
I would change the way I acted. I was silly and over reacted.
18. Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Zach. He’s big and scary haha. And I’d trust him to look after me.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
I was told, when doing my first aid, that you shouldn’t unless you have something to protect yourself. So it depends.
21. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
My grandmother is already dead :(
I’d hate to let either go.
It’s not a decision I can make.
22. Are you old fashioned?
Yes and no haha.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Almost always.
24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? True love.
I don’t want him to break my heart though.
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I want to have a family. I want to settle down with my boy and get married and have little austranadians :3
Though, this isn’t for a while… But it’s what I want haha
6th June 2012
Post with 2 notes
The wind always makes me so damn anxious. It makes me feel sick and I feel like I can’t breathe.
But I’m currently wrapped up in his arms and listening to his heartbeat and his breathing. I feel so safe and warm. I’m so lucky.
He is my absolute everything, and I love him so much.